Treasure Crest EC Location
Anchorvale Crescent, Sengkang
Look forward to an exciting transformation as Sengkang transform from ordinary town centre into a gleaming vibrant hub, connecting one and all to nature’s wonders, family activities, learning opportunities, investment potential and modern conveniences.
Treasure Crest EC location
With Cheng Lim LRT at your doorsteps and just a short walk to the nearby Sengkang MRT, Treasure Crest EC is in a prime location that provides residents great connectivity and accessibility. Surrounded by shopping malls such as One Sengkang Mall,Seletar Mall and the nearby Waterway Point Mega Mall, residing at Treasure Crest EC can save on the travel time to meet your recreational needs.
Residents at Treasure Crest EC are also in close proximity to Punggol Reservoir and Sengkang Riverside Park. The lush landscaping, abundance of water features, modern boutique water resort feel are just one of the few many beautiful reasons to be inspired at any moment, every day.
Treasure Crest EC is located at Anchorvale Crescent. Amenities are as below.
Transport: Accessible and Convenient at Treasure Crest EC
- Estimated 1 min walk to Cheng Lim LRT (SW1) and 4 mins walk to Farmway LRT (SW2). With the latest two-car trains system in operation, the Sengkang- Punggol LRT fleet has boosted by 40%.
- It is one LRT station away from Sengkang MRT (NE16 / STC) which is part of the North-East
- 4 stations to Circle Line; 6 stations to North-South Line; 8 stations to East- West
- Cross Island Line: Completion targeted by 2030. Punggol is one of the stations on the new Line. The line conveniently connects Punggol to both the East and the
Sengkang Bus Interchange:
- Estimated 8 mins walk to the air-conditioned Bus Interchange.
- Direct public bus services to and fro many important amenities, from
Sengkang Bus Interchange
||VivoCity, Serangoon Junior College, Bugis, Clarke Quay
||Jalan Kayu Eateries, ST Electronics, Motorola, Anderson JC
||Defu Industrial Park
||Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School, National University of Singapore (NUS), Hwa Chong Institution, National JC, Catholic JC, Raffles Institution, Chinese High Sch, St. Joseph’s Institution, Singapore Botanic Gardens (UNESCO), Mt Alvernia Hospital
||Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School, Toa Payoh HDB Hub
||Yio Chu Kang, Thomson Plaza, Toa Payoh HDB Hub
- City Direct Services to CBD
- It is an express bus route between selected residential estates and the
city. They were introduced under the Bus Services Enhancement
Programme (BSEP) to benefit commuters travelling to the city with
- Bus No. 654: Direct bus service to and fro Sengkang and CBD.
- Near to Tampines Expressway (TPE) with connections to Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Central Expressway (CTE), and Seletar Expressway (SLE).
- Faster and smoother rides from Seletar to Jalan Kayu, Yishun, Yio Chu Kang and other expressways with the opening of ne
Shopping Malls Near Treasure Crest EC
Diverse options for Shopping, Dining and Recreation
1 Sengkang Mall
- Estimated 8 min
- Temporary closed for renovation from 25 October 2015.The mall is expected to re-open in a year with a strong mix of retailers.There will be more educational facilities and an increased selection of food and beverages
The Seletar Mall
Story is on vast number of suburban malls in Singapore nowadays that there no longer is a need to travel to town to get branded items or dine at upmarket restaurants or cafes. One the featured malls is Seletar Mall which opens tomorrow, 28 Nov 2014.
- Connected to Fernvale LRT station, which is 4 stops away from Cheng Lim LRT
- Six-storey retail development that houses more than 130 brands. It boasts a diverse mix of anchor tenants which include FairPrice Finest, Cineplex Shaw Theatres, NTUC Foodfare, BHG,
- With child-friendly facilities such as nursery rooms, changing stations as well as an outdoor play area at the roof
- Greenwich V is a relaxed and quaint mall which is designed to be a retail and lifestyle hub with alfresco dining and casual outdoor
- It has a vibrant blend of offerings, including tantalising F & B choices such as Cedele, Rakuichi Sushi, Mai Thai Restaurant,Toast Box and The Coffee Bean and Tea
- There is also a Cold Storage supermarket to meet your daily grocery needs, and services such as 7-Eleven, Guardian Health & Beauty,Video Ezy, a combined practice medical clinic, children enrichment schools and a pet grooming
- Estimated 8 min
- Sengkang’s 1st Market cum Food Centre which houses 60 food
Market stalls will operate till 9pm and 50% of the food stalls will be in 24-hours
- Estimated 5 min walk from Kangkar LRT Station, which is 3 stops away from Cheng Lim LRT
- It is fully air-conditioned after renovation, and contains a wet market, 24 hours NTUC Fairprice and enrichment
- Located next to The Seletar
- One-storey complex that houses FairPrice, a wet market and 24 hours Koufu
- Legend @ Anchorvale Community Club – a casual and relaxed environment for youngsters to chill out
- McDonald’s and Pasta Mania @ Sengkang Sports
- Rivervale Mall: Estimated 5 min walk from Rumbia LRT Station, which is 3 stops away from Cheng Lim LRT
Schools Near Treasure Crest EC
- Springdale Primary School
- Compassvale Primary School
- Compassvale Secondary School
Recreational Facilities Near Treasure Crest EC
- Sengkang Sports & Recreational Centre
Greenery & Leisure Hangouts near Treasure Crest EC
- Approximately 10 min walk to the
- Sengkang Riverside Park is one of four parks located on the North Eastern Riverine Loop of the Park Connector
- Home to many fruit trees and aquatic plants, the constructed wetland doubles up as a wildlife habitat and attracts a variety of mangrove birds and
- PUB’s Sengkang Floating Wetland, which is located within the park, is Singapore’s largest man-made
- Bicycle rental stores are available
- Cycle or stroll to Punggol Waterway Park, and Coney Island Park.
Healthcare Facilities Near Treasure Crest EC
- Sengkang General Hospital
Job Opportunities Near Treasure Crest EC
- Sengkang West Industrial Park
- Punggol Creative Cluster and Learning Corridor